About The Fire & Ice Facial
The iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime.
This facial is results-driven and designed to resurface the skin, treat problematic skin, reduce fine lines and encourage cellular renewal. It is a multi-step treatment with two professional masques combined with carefully selected iS Clinical products to optimise results.
During The Treatment
It is likely that you will feel heat and tingling whilst the ‘Fire’ masque is in contact with the skin and whilst it is being removed. The skin will calm almost entirely with the rejuvenating ‘Ice’ masque. Your Practitioner will then apply a range of iS Clinical products after the facial to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.
After The Treatment
The Fire & Ice Facial is a ‘no downtime’ treatment. This means you shouldn’t experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation or inflammation. However in the immediate hours following the treatment, the skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 4-6 hours.
The Fire & Ice facial treatment has been the top-selling treatment each year for the last 12 years at the Four Seasons, Beverley Hills.